Thursday, Jan 27th at 10P
I can’t handle it anymore…seriously. I don’t know how I was so naive to think that people would reach back if I reached out first. I made the effort, trying to fix a friendship that meant something to me, one that I valued and missed. I kept putting myself out there, but I never got anything in return. To be honest, I’m not even sure what went wrong in the first place…we just…drifted. I thought we were reparable, but I guess I was wrong. Can’t say I didn’t try. Breaks my heart knowing somebody could be so mean, so unaware when I’m trying to so hard.
So this is it. I’m done.
Enjoy your life. I can’t be a part of it because you don’t want me to be. Fine by me.
You win. I quit.
I found this posted on the top-law-schools.com forums where people would post their personal statements and where they got accepted into law school.
Posted by AR75
GPA 3.98 / LSAT 178
In at HYS.
“As I was driving to my shitty job this morning, I realized I drive a really shitty car. This is why I want to go to your law school. I don’t want to drive a shitty car anymore. See you this fall.”
1. Be a happier person. Be more optimistic and see the brighter side of things.
2. Learn to be patient. Things take time. Be patient and good things will come my way.
3. Love myself more. Stop seeing only the negative. Self-confidence is key.
4. With number 3 said…exercise more, eat less.
5. Balance my priorities and know when to say no.
6. Save more money and learn to take on more responsibilities. I’m an adult now, so I should act like one.
7. With that said, be a little reckless. Loosen up and have fun!
8. Fulfill my bucket list before graduating. Yes, that means start choreographing!
9. Leave what’s passed in the past. Move forward and grow.
10. Don’t be stuck at home without any plans next New Years Eve.